Michael's Pizzeria & Tavern
4091 N. Broadway Ave.
Tel: (773) 929-4149
CPC invaded Michael's on 4/17/07.
Michael's is a great place to gather with friends to watch sports on numerous flat screens spread throughout the pleasant bar/restaurant space, drink reasonably-priced pitchers of beer, and, of course ... eat pizza. The sauce is a bit sweet, and the crust is a bit dry, but the pizza is quite palatable. There is a good variety of fresh ingredients available.
We enjoyed the following pies:
- Thin crust with bacon and tomatoes (a crowd favorite)
- Thin crust taco pizza (B.Y.O. Doritos to add some crunch)
- Extra thin crust with cheese
- Deep Dish with pepperoni, garlic, and onion
- Stuffed with sausage and spinach
Petey gives Michael's a score of 7.67/10.